Thursday, September 25, 2014

Love Heals

I had a comb when I was a kid. It was orange and it said "LOVE IS THE
ANSWER" and underneath was a thought bubble coming out of Ziggy (a 70s
cartoon) saying "I wonder what the question was?"

Maybe I am a product of the 70's? Maybe I was raised by hippy, black
teachers who believed when all else fails a hug fixes it. That love
heals.
Because it does!!! It really does! Every booboo on my kids that I
kissed, healed! Even when it was left for a couple days not healing!!
I contend one needs love to be healthy.

I also contend that preachers produce healing in their followers
because the healee feels the love the preacher and the people around
them put forth to them. Love heals, no matter which room or for what
reason. Even when it's for money. Love heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment